Friday 10 July 2015

Aleo Aloe Vera


79p for this premium aloe vera drink 500ml
Less calories (ml for ml) than a well known cola brand and more refreshing in my opinion.
If you haven't had this before, you might think it's strange to drink this.  Usually associated with pot plants or in toiletries!

Best served cold.  Yummy jelly-like bits in the drink.  This drink is vegetarian.
The liquid is slightly too sweet but it is nice and refreshing with nice textures.

Made in Taiwan. Produced for Lithuania.

I think these are ad hoc products.  I think I'll go back and buy a few bottles.  I can always dilute if too sweet.  I see these as an odd treat rather than a way of life.

There was a strawberry flavour but I didn't like some of the ingredients so stuck with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment