Saturday 11 February 2012

Crusti Croc Peanut Puffs



I think this was left over from the previous weeks' promotion.  Nevertheless I bought it anyway.  I wouldn't normally buy these.  There is something wrong with buying an XXL food item.  A huge 250g was only 99p.
The only corn puffy things I've had are cheesey Wotsits.  My Polish colleague offered me a peanut flavour corn snack (not Crusti Croc, it had light blue packaging) and I enjoyed how crispy and peanutty it tasted.

The texture is lovely and the flavour very pleasing.  These would make a great party snack to share.  A bit worrying that it doesn't have any nutritional information.  I would definitely eat them again but would probably buy them when I know I will share them (they're a bit moreish).  Saying that, I hope they do small individual packs.

No comments:

Post a Comment